March 8, 2018

Pfaff 332 (1950s)

My 2nd 332 for the purpose of "rescue and resale"

It had a couple of problems
1 - The motor belt was very loose.
I've made this fix several times; you have to make an extension to the idler pulley bracket because it doesn't have enough travel
2 - The motor made a horrible noise when running



So the guys on the FB Pfaff site gave me some ideas about the motor (none of them applied) but when I went in to look at it again I found that the two main screws holding the motor together from front to back were loose? Once tightened the motor was as good as new.


1 comment:

  1. Sewing are are always good. Vintage machine have lots of problems and after the years passes it give a lots of problems. To over come with those problems. Their are newly machines in market.Click here

    ReplyDelete